- Responsible gambling
Plus-Five Gaming, Plus 5 Gaming Limited and Plus 5 Gaming Limited are fully aware of their responsibility towards their customers and players and take this responsibility very seriously.
- Age control
The company does not allow underage persons (under the age of 18) to participate in games for real money. For this reason the company requests that players confirm that they are of legal age and give their date of birth upon registration. Plus 5 Gaming Limited will undertake checks to ensure the age and identify of real money players.
In addition, the company requests a copy of an official document, which includes a photograph and the date of birth, before the first payout. Should the company establish in the course of the above-mentioned verification, that a player is underage, all transactions recorded on this account will be reversed regardless of whether games were won or lost. The player is barred from further play as of immediate effect.
- Rules of responsible gaming
The following rules should be strictly observed when playing:
- Take regular breaks from your games.
- Determine your daily and monthly betting limit in advance. These are the maximum amounts you are allowed to place bets for in the Play for Cash area. However, you may wish to define lower amounts as your own personal limits. You can make those changes in the 'Account Details' menu. Decreasing your limits will be of immediate effect. Increasing your limits will take 48 hours to be effective.
- Remember, gambling is a form of entertainment, not a legitimate means of obtaining money.
- Decide beforehand how high your losses can be.
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or medication, in a depressive mood or when you are not fully rested and able to concentrate.
- After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
- Blocking the account/Self-exclusion
If at any time you wish to stop gambling with Plus 5 Gaming Limited you may request to be self-excluded. Plus 5 Gaming Limited offers you both a 72-hour 'cooling off' period and a 6-month self-exclusion.
You may impose a 72-hour cooling off period by selecting the option within 'My Account'. Should you wish to request a 6-month self-exclusion we ask that you contact Customer Support at 0844 567 6148 , free phone from the UK. Alternatively, you can contact us via e-mail at Plus Five Gaming
. The user needs to apply for reimbursement of any credit amounts on the account.
Excluded users are prevented from accessing any of the games played for real money. Users can continue to play for fun without the risk of losing their own money.
- Contacting a counselling/therapy/treatment institution
There are many organisations offering assistance and counselling for gaming addicts. Below is a list of links to institutions specializing in addictions - particularly gaming addiction.
Please contact us directly if you have any further questions relating to our activities in regard to responsible gaming.